Brent Landels is a media professional from Vancouver, Canada. He has moved the account of his adventures into the digital sphere since his last books are showing a bit of wear. Travel, falls, fires and snake bites can test even the toughest books.
This site details some of Brent's exploits and is a great spot to learn about his professional skills, experience and ambitions. You may also learn a thing or two about the web.
- @brosevear mentions the key for PR is being "direct, open and honest". I'd agree and say that's true for all corporate comms #opencontent2
- It's interesting in a talk on analytics you can track engagement in real time by the explosion in keyboard clicks taking notes #opencontent2
- @DSutton1986 thanks for the RT!
- The ultimate goal in combining content marketing with CRM is to create a "differentiated experience" for your customer #opencontent2 @rennym
- Changing your product based on customer feedback not only creates loyalty, but empowers your customer. Powerful stuff #opencontent2 @rennym
For once, I’m ahead of the curve. Everything that is old is new again: bow ties, LPs, absurdly tight hipster pants. What was retro has gone full circle and is…
If you’ve owned an iPhone for a while, you probably reflexively reach for your phone like a wild west gunslinger every time you hear the “Marimba” ring tone or the…
Facebook has updated its profile page. The biggest changes that you’re going to notice will be the new Timeline layout, and the Cover Art at the top of your profile…
- Entertainment 1 Comment
- Entertainment No Comments
- Talking Web No Comments
Make Your .Connection: Insider Tips On How To Pitch Media Development Executives from the Banff World Media FestivalNo Comments